Roth Capital Confident in Full Sarilumab Approval; Affirms Regeneron (REGN) at 'Buy'
- Wall St. opens lower amid Trump, Brexit uncertainty
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Regeneron Pharma (Nasdaq: REGN) at Buy with a price target of $520 following news that the company and Sanofi received an FDA complete response letter for Sarilumab. Sanofi has sent a "comprehensive action plan" to the FDA and will work for a timely resolution.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented:
As we stated earlier [Friday], we believe this is a modest perception hit but we expect full eventual approval of sarilumab for RA as the CRL does not address any safety or efficacy issues. REGN and Sanofi are working closely and quickly with the FDA to address the problems as they have already submitted to the FDA and started implementing a comprehensive correction plan which we believe will be keep the delay in approval to a minimum. While this may drive some near-term negative perception, both sarilumab and dupilumab should represent new revenue drivers for REGN. Additionally, the company has the ability, in our belief, to driver long-term pipeline growth.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AEterna Zentaris (AEZS) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group; Macrilen Returns to Model
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!