Roth Capital Confident in Full Sarilumab Approval; Affirms Regeneron (REGN) at 'Buy'
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Regeneron Pharma (Nasdaq: REGN) at Buy with a price target of $520 following news that the company and Sanofi received an FDA complete response letter for Sarilumab. Sanofi has sent a "comprehensive action plan" to the FDA and will work for a timely resolution.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented:
As we stated earlier [Friday], we believe this is a modest perception hit but we expect full eventual approval of sarilumab for RA as the CRL does not address any safety or efficacy issues. REGN and Sanofi are working closely and quickly with the FDA to address the problems as they have already submitted to the FDA and started implementing a comprehensive correction plan which we believe will be keep the delay in approval to a minimum. While this may drive some near-term negative perception, both sarilumab and dupilumab should represent new revenue drivers for REGN. Additionally, the company has the ability, in our belief, to driver long-term pipeline growth.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Affirms Stemline Therapeutics (STML) at 'Buy' Following Strong SL-401 Update
- Mizuho Issues 6 Key Takeaways from Celgene (CELG) Analyst Meeting at ASH
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) SL-401 Data at ASH Shows Consistent Efficacy in BPDCN - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!