Roth Capital Affirms Vascular Biogenics (VBLT) at 'Buy' Following Topline VB-111 Phase 2 Data
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Vascular Biogenics (Nasdaq: VBLT) with a Buy rating and $17 price target after the company announced top-line results from its exploratory Phase 2 study of VB-111 (ofranergene obadenovec) in patients with advanced, differentiated thyroid cancer.
The firm commented on Tuesday:
We believe this is an important update for the thyroid program. Recall that in order to preserve financial resources, future studies in thyroid cancer will be investigator initiated, as it is a rare indication (~2,000 patients in the U.S.) and will have a long trial period. The key focus remains on the Phase III GLOBE study in recurrent GBM as well at the ovarian cancer program. Final data for GLOBE are anticipated in early-2018. In addition, VBLT plans to meet with the FDA before the end of 2016 to discuss the ovarian cancer program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Says Synergy's (SGYP) Trulance Low Incidence of Side Effects the Key Differentiator
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!