Roth Capital Affirms Vascular Biogenics (VBLT) at 'Buy' Following Topline VB-111 Phase 2 Data
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Vascular Biogenics (Nasdaq: VBLT) with a Buy rating and $17 price target after the company announced top-line results from its exploratory Phase 2 study of VB-111 (ofranergene obadenovec) in patients with advanced, differentiated thyroid cancer.
The firm commented on Tuesday:
We believe this is an important update for the thyroid program. Recall that in order to preserve financial resources, future studies in thyroid cancer will be investigator initiated, as it is a rare indication (~2,000 patients in the U.S.) and will have a long trial period. The key focus remains on the Phase III GLOBE study in recurrent GBM as well at the ovarian cancer program. Final data for GLOBE are anticipated in early-2018. In addition, VBLT plans to meet with the FDA before the end of 2016 to discuss the ovarian cancer program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VBL Therapeutics (VBLT) Reports $20M at the Market Offering of Ordinary Shares
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!