Roth Capital Affirms Stemline Therapeutics (STML) at 'Buy'; Strong Cash Position Noted Ahead of ASH
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Stemline Therapeutics (Nasdaq: STML) at Buy with a price target of $32 following Q3 results.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
We believe an important event that occurred during 3Q16 is the granting of Breakthrough Therapy Designation to SL-401 for treatment of blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm (BPDCN). Although there were no clinical updates during the third quarter, we await updates on a number of programs at ASH in December including: 1) updated results from ongoing Phase II Trial of SL-401 in advanced MPN, 2) updated results from ongoing Phase II trial of SL-401 as consolidation therapy for AML patients in remission with high relapse risk including minimal residual disease (MRD), 3) updated results from ongoing Phase II trial expansion stage of SL-401 in Patients with BPDCN, and 4) updates to several preclinical studies of SL-401 and SL-801. With Breakthrough in hand, the major visibility we await is the outcome of the upcoming Type B meeting with the FDA by year end, in order to help finalize the registration path in BPDCN patients. Going into the Type B meeting, the company believes it has a critical mass of patient numbers to discuss filing, but is fully prepared for multiple permutations in defining the path forward, including post-approval requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!