Roth Capital Affirms S&W Seed (SANW) at 'Buy' Following Q4 Results; Says Margin Improvement Remains Key
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital affirms S&W Seed (Nasdaq: SANW) at Buy with a price target of $8 after the company reported Q4 results on Thursday night.
Analyst Gerry Sweeney summarized,
SANW reported earnings which were modestly better than expected on the top line, but benefitted from better than expected margins. Margin improvement remains key to investor focus and should provide confidence SANW can continue to execute on this front. Revenue guidance for F2017 is conservative reflecting management's desire to rebuild seed inventory after poor 2016 harvests. There is potential for updates post 1Q results. Overall, SANW continues to demonstrate margin improvement and strengthen its product and distribution portfolio.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!