Roth Capital Affirms S&W Seed (SANW) at 'Buy' Following Q4 Results; Says Margin Improvement Remains Key
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital affirms S&W Seed (Nasdaq: SANW) at Buy with a price target of $8 after the company reported Q4 results on Thursday night.
Analyst Gerry Sweeney summarized,
SANW reported earnings which were modestly better than expected on the top line, but benefitted from better than expected margins. Margin improvement remains key to investor focus and should provide confidence SANW can continue to execute on this front. Revenue guidance for F2017 is conservative reflecting management's desire to rebuild seed inventory after poor 2016 harvests. There is potential for updates post 1Q results. Overall, SANW continues to demonstrate margin improvement and strengthen its product and distribution portfolio.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!