Roth Capital Affirms S&W Seed (SANW) at 'Buy' Following Q4 Results; Says Margin Improvement Remains Key
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital affirms S&W Seed (Nasdaq: SANW) at Buy with a price target of $8 after the company reported Q4 results on Thursday night.
Analyst Gerry Sweeney summarized,
SANW reported earnings which were modestly better than expected on the top line, but benefitted from better than expected margins. Margin improvement remains key to investor focus and should provide confidence SANW can continue to execute on this front. Revenue guidance for F2017 is conservative reflecting management's desire to rebuild seed inventory after poor 2016 harvests. There is potential for updates post 1Q results. Overall, SANW continues to demonstrate margin improvement and strengthen its product and distribution portfolio.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!