Roth Capital Affirms S&W Seed (SANW) at 'Buy' Following Q4 Results; Says Margin Improvement Remains Key
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms S&W Seed (Nasdaq: SANW) at Buy with a price target of $8 after the company reported Q4 results on Thursday night.
Analyst Gerry Sweeney summarized,
SANW reported earnings which were modestly better than expected on the top line, but benefitted from better than expected margins. Margin improvement remains key to investor focus and should provide confidence SANW can continue to execute on this front. Revenue guidance for F2017 is conservative reflecting management's desire to rebuild seed inventory after poor 2016 harvests. There is potential for updates post 1Q results. Overall, SANW continues to demonstrate margin improvement and strengthen its product and distribution portfolio.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Garners Spot on Goldman Sachs's Conviction Buy List
- Valeant (VRX) Could Take a Large Write Down on Sprout - Wells Fargo's Maris
- UBS Reiterates Buy on AutoZone (AZO) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!