Roth Capital Affirms Regeneron (REGN) at 'Buy' Following Eylea Phase 2 Data in Wet-AMD
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented,
Today’s announcement by REGN is an unfortunate event that refocuses its efforts on eye disease to the aflibercept/nesvacumab combination therapy. However it continues to point to Eylea's continued strong efficacy as a monotherapy. At the present Regeneron and Bayer (BAYN-NC) are jointly developing and evaluating the combination therapy and it is currently in two Phase II clinical trials for intravitreal injection in patients with wet age-related macular degeneration and diabetic macular edema.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!