Roth Capital Affirms Regeneron (REGN) at 'Buy' Following Eylea Phase 2 Data in Wet-AMD
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented,
Today’s announcement by REGN is an unfortunate event that refocuses its efforts on eye disease to the aflibercept/nesvacumab combination therapy. However it continues to point to Eylea's continued strong efficacy as a monotherapy. At the present Regeneron and Bayer (BAYN-NC) are jointly developing and evaluating the combination therapy and it is currently in two Phase II clinical trials for intravitreal injection in patients with wet age-related macular degeneration and diabetic macular edema.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Get Expedited Appeal in Amgen (AMGN) Patent Case - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!