Roth Capital Affirms Palatin Technologies (PTN) at 'Buy'; Q1 Solid and Partnership Potential is Robust
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Palatin Technologies (NYSE: PTN) at Buy with a price target of $7 following FQ117 results released earlier Tuesday.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today:
In our eyes, Palatin is now positioned as a significantly de-risked company due to the two highly statistically significant Phase IIIs in hand for BMT. We also believe that these data are solidifying the company's ability to sign a major partnership. The lead obstacle at this point for the company, in our belief, is its funding requirements in the interim, which also certainly play into partnering discussions as well. The company is flexible with regard to the type of transaction it is amenable to including: 1) "baton pass" to partner, including upfront, milestones and royalties, 2) acquisition of asset by a company, and 3) acquisition of the company. Potential collaborators have shown great enthusiasm, especially because of the major differentiating factors when compared to the first approved drug for HSDD, Addyi, and its Black Box warnings such as alcohol interactions not seen with BMT. The company hopes to enter into a collaboration sometime between the release of topline data and mid-2017.
In addition, there are no competitor products trailing close behind BMT placing the company in a strong position. On the manufacturing front, capacity is "stage appropriate" with Ypsomed making the device and Catalent doing the fill+finish. A little more work is required to transition from semi-auto to automatic manufacturing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!