Roth Capital Affirms Neuralstem (CUR) at 'Buy' Amid NSI-189 Enrollment Milestone
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital affirms Neuralstem (Nasdaq: CUR) with a Buy rating and $1.20 price target after the company announced that it has reached over 50% enrollment in its Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating NSI-189, a novel neurogenic small molecule, for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD).
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
We believe that the timely achievement of 50% study enrollment in the Phase IIb trial highlights the efforts that CUR and management are making to keep the company focused on its lead compound, NSI-189. Importantly, the present enrollment rate keeps the target time for data release in 2H17. According to our projections, the additional funding from the September raise gives CUR ~1.5 years of runway.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neuralstem (CUR) Announces Presentation of NSI-189 Preclinical Data at RRS Annual Meeting
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!