Roth Capital Affirms Neuralstem (CUR) at 'Buy' Amid NSI-189 Enrollment Milestone
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed's Yellen defends regulatory role, raises stress test changes
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Redstone's National Amusements to call on CBS, Viacom to explore merger -sources
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Neuralstem (Nasdaq: CUR) with a Buy rating and $1.20 price target after the company announced that it has reached over 50% enrollment in its Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating NSI-189, a novel neurogenic small molecule, for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD).
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
We believe that the timely achievement of 50% study enrollment in the Phase IIb trial highlights the efforts that CUR and management are making to keep the company focused on its lead compound, NSI-189. Importantly, the present enrollment rate keeps the target time for data release in 2H17. According to our projections, the additional funding from the September raise gives CUR ~1.5 years of runway.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Shopify (SHOP) to Equalweight Following Recent Gains
- Roth Capital Reaffirms Actinium Pharma (ATNM) at 'Buy'; Says Starting Actimab-A Phase 2 is 'Important Step'
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!