Roth Capital Affirms Neuralstem (CUR) at 'Buy' Amid NSI-189 Enrollment Milestone
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Neuralstem (Nasdaq: CUR) with a Buy rating and $1.20 price target after the company announced that it has reached over 50% enrollment in its Phase 2 clinical trial evaluating NSI-189, a novel neurogenic small molecule, for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD).
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
We believe that the timely achievement of 50% study enrollment in the Phase IIb trial highlights the efforts that CUR and management are making to keep the company focused on its lead compound, NSI-189. Importantly, the present enrollment rate keeps the target time for data release in 2H17. According to our projections, the additional funding from the September raise gives CUR ~1.5 years of runway.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cempra (CEMP): Two Key Upcoming Catalysts - Needham
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!