Roth Capital Affirms JinkoSolar (JKS) at 'Neutral'; Says Downstream Business 'Finally' Being Monetized
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Analyst Philip Shen commented today,
After a long three years of exploring strategic alternatives for Jinko Power, JKS management finally developed a way to monetize its downstream business. We see the downstream sale as an incremental positive as the transaction could significantly improve the company's balance sheet and enable the company to reduce exposure to continued delays of FIT payments in China. Our analysis suggests the $250mn in cash to be received from the sale combined with the removal of an estimated ~$1bn of associated debt from JKS's balance sheet could reduce the company's net debt to total capital ratio to 44% from 71%. While we expect oversupply challenges in the module business to continue to weigh on JKS into 2017, we see the company's downstream spin-off putting the company in a position of greater financial strength.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!