Roth Capital Affirms Bioblast Pharma (ORPN) at 'Buy'; Sees Trehalose PK Data as 'Meaningful'
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital reaffirms its Buy rating and $15 price target on Bioblast Pharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: ORPN) after the company announced results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled pharmacokinetic (PK) study of intravenous (IV) trehalose 90mg/mL in healthy volunteers.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
We believe these data are important and meaningful as it establishes a MTD that is twice the dosage of trehalose used in the HOPEMD and Extension studies which suggested that trehalose had a positive effect on dysphagia and that discontinuation of the therapy results in an increase in swallowing difficulty. A Phase IIb study is planned to start in 1Q17 with the goal of having the cold water drinking test and dysphagia related quality of life questionnaires as the primary endpoints. Muscle function, power and weight assessments will be included in the secondary endpoints.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) MYSTIC Change Positive for Merck (MRK), Less so for Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - BMO
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Verisk Analytics (VRSK) to Equalweight
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!