Roth Capital Affirms Bioblast Pharma (ORPN) at 'Buy'; Sees Trehalose PK Data as 'Meaningful'
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital reaffirms its Buy rating and $15 price target on Bioblast Pharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: ORPN) after the company announced results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled pharmacokinetic (PK) study of intravenous (IV) trehalose 90mg/mL in healthy volunteers.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
We believe these data are important and meaningful as it establishes a MTD that is twice the dosage of trehalose used in the HOPEMD and Extension studies which suggested that trehalose had a positive effect on dysphagia and that discontinuation of the therapy results in an increase in swallowing difficulty. A Phase IIb study is planned to start in 1Q17 with the goal of having the cold water drinking test and dysphagia related quality of life questionnaires as the primary endpoints. Muscle function, power and weight assessments will be included in the secondary endpoints.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Affirms Stemline Therapeutics (STML) at 'Buy' Following Strong SL-401 Update
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!