Roth Capital Affirms Bioblast Pharma (ORPN) at 'Buy'; Extension Study Data Shows Sustainable Improvements
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Bioblast Pharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: ORPN) at Buy with a price target of $15 after the company announced results of the Extension study for patients who completed HOPEMD.
The firm commented today,
Data from the Extension study are an important next step for the company. The results from the Extension study suggest that trehalose has a positive effect on dysphagia and that discontinuation of the therapy results in an increase in swallowing difficulty. Although the trial is limited in size, we believe that this data complements the results seen in the HOPEMD study and provides useful guidance for the design of the Phase IIb study that is planned to start in 1Q17. Pending FDA sign off, the KOL driven primary endpoint is expected to be the cold water drinking test and dysphagia related quality of life questionnaires. Muscle function, power and weight assessments will be included in the secondary endpoints.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Discusses Biogen (BIIB) Seizure Patient
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!