Roth Capital Affirms Bioblast Pharma (ORPN) at 'Buy'; Extension Study Data Shows Sustainable Improvements
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Bioblast Pharma Ltd. (Nasdaq: ORPN) at Buy with a price target of $15 after the company announced results of the Extension study for patients who completed HOPEMD.
The firm commented today,
Data from the Extension study are an important next step for the company. The results from the Extension study suggest that trehalose has a positive effect on dysphagia and that discontinuation of the therapy results in an increase in swallowing difficulty. Although the trial is limited in size, we believe that this data complements the results seen in the HOPEMD study and provides useful guidance for the design of the Phase IIb study that is planned to start in 1Q17. Pending FDA sign off, the KOL driven primary endpoint is expected to be the cold water drinking test and dysphagia related quality of life questionnaires. Muscle function, power and weight assessments will be included in the secondary endpoints.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Says Synergy's (SGYP) Trulance Low Incidence of Side Effects the Key Differentiator
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!