Roth Affirms Applied Genetic Tech (AGTC) at 'Neutral' Amid CNGA3 IND Filing; Application Expands Present Pipeline
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Roth Capital affirms Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: AGTC) at Neutral with a price target of $12 after the company announced that it has filed an Investigational New Drug application (IND) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to conduct a Phase I/II clinical trial of the Company's gene therapy product candidate for the treatment of achromatopsia caused by mutations in the CNGA3 gene.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
The IND application filing for CNGA3 expands AGTC’s present pipeline and in combination with the present gene therapy program for CNGB3, it broadens the range of ACHM patients it is targeting to include 75% of the afflicted population. To date the company has reported that the Phase I/II trial for ACHM with patients harboring CNGB3 mutations has enrolled two patients who are being monitored in order to evaluate patient safety before further enrollment occurs. As stated in our previous update, trial enrollment has been slower than expected and there is no visibility regarding enrollment completion for the XLRS and ACHM studies or timing of data. The company has stated that it will announce data once it has a substantial body of evidence to inform a potential path forward (stated initially Nov. 2015).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!