Roth Affirms Applied Genetic Tech (AGTC) at 'Neutral' Amid CNGA3 IND Filing; Application Expands Present Pipeline
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital affirms Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: AGTC) at Neutral with a price target of $12 after the company announced that it has filed an Investigational New Drug application (IND) with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to conduct a Phase I/II clinical trial of the Company's gene therapy product candidate for the treatment of achromatopsia caused by mutations in the CNGA3 gene.
Analyst Joseph Pantginis commented today,
The IND application filing for CNGA3 expands AGTC’s present pipeline and in combination with the present gene therapy program for CNGB3, it broadens the range of ACHM patients it is targeting to include 75% of the afflicted population. To date the company has reported that the Phase I/II trial for ACHM with patients harboring CNGB3 mutations has enrolled two patients who are being monitored in order to evaluate patient safety before further enrollment occurs. As stated in our previous update, trial enrollment has been slower than expected and there is no visibility regarding enrollment completion for the XLRS and ACHM studies or timing of data. The company has stated that it will announce data once it has a substantial body of evidence to inform a potential path forward (stated initially Nov. 2015).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roth Capital Downgrades Ideal Power (IPWR) to Neutral
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Positive Thesis 'Intact' Following FTC Settlement - Guggenheim
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!