Rosenblatt Starts Red Hat (RHT) at Buy
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt initiated coverage on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $95.00.
Analyst Marshall Senk commented, "We believe that Red Hat has positioned itself to be the backbone of the Hybrid Cloud – where enterprise architectures span the data center and public and private clouds to maximize the benefits of each platform. Over the past five years, Red Hat has evolved from its place as the leading provider of enterprise Linux to offering a complete open source platform for hybrid cloud computing. Over the course of this market expansion, the company has not only increased its strategic relevance but also its TAM expanding into new areas including middleware, dev ops, storage, virtualization and management. Red Hat is the only platform provider that is both open sourced and spans the complete hybrid cloud approach."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $78.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Assumes Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) at Outperform
- Oppenheimer Assumes Lannett Co (LCI) at Perform
- Aegis Capital Starts ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) at Buy; Likes Position in non-Invasive Fat Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!