Rosenblatt Starts Red Hat (RHT) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt initiated coverage on Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $95.00.
Analyst Marshall Senk commented, "We believe that Red Hat has positioned itself to be the backbone of the Hybrid Cloud – where enterprise architectures span the data center and public and private clouds to maximize the benefits of each platform. Over the past five years, Red Hat has evolved from its place as the leading provider of enterprise Linux to offering a complete open source platform for hybrid cloud computing. Over the course of this market expansion, the company has not only increased its strategic relevance but also its TAM expanding into new areas including middleware, dev ops, storage, virtualization and management. Red Hat is the only platform provider that is both open sourced and spans the complete hybrid cloud approach."
Shares of Red Hat closed at $78.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!