Rosenblatt Starts Rapid7 (RPD) at Buy
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt initiates coverage on Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Marshall Senk commented, "We believe that Rapid7 is well positioned to exploit the shift in security spending away from traditional threat blocking towards intelligence leveraging data about threats, the network and users to both more rapidly respond to and remediate threats limiting damage. Gartner forecasts that spending for detection and response will shift from 20% of security in 2015 to 60% by 2020. RPD should sustain above market growth through this cycle; initiating with Buy and $23 PT."
Shares of Rapid7 closed at $18.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Extreme Networks (EXTR): Restructuring Charge Adds 10% to EPS, Raising PT - Needham
- Roth Capital Starts TPI Composites (TPIC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!