Rosenblatt Starts Rapid7 (RPD) at Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rosenblatt initiates coverage on Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Marshall Senk commented, "We believe that Rapid7 is well positioned to exploit the shift in security spending away from traditional threat blocking towards intelligence leveraging data about threats, the network and users to both more rapidly respond to and remediate threats limiting damage. Gartner forecasts that spending for detection and response will shift from 20% of security in 2015 to 60% by 2020. RPD should sustain above market growth through this cycle; initiating with Buy and $23 PT."
Shares of Rapid7 closed at $18.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Argus Starts Arista Networks (ANET) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!