Rosenblatt Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Buy
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt initiates coverage on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $175.00.
Analsyt Marshall Senk commented, "We view PANW as the premier name in the security space, leading the market strategically, technically and delivering the strongest and most consistent results. The combination of the company’s end-to-end security platform coupled with the strong adoption of the company’s SaaS offerings (the company is past the $400 million SaaS annual run rate) drives our confidence in management’s ability to execute."
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $144.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts EMCORE (EMKR) at Buy
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) to $34; Reiterates Neutral
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!