Rosenblatt Starts Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt initiates coverage on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $175.00.
Analsyt Marshall Senk commented, "We view PANW as the premier name in the security space, leading the market strategically, technically and delivering the strongest and most consistent results. The combination of the company’s end-to-end security platform coupled with the strong adoption of the company’s SaaS offerings (the company is past the $400 million SaaS annual run rate) drives our confidence in management’s ability to execute."
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $144.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!