Rosenblatt Remains Sidelined on Autodesk (ADSK) Ahead of 2Q Report
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rosenblatt reiterates a Neutral rating and $54.00 price target on Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report.
Street expectations for ADSK's revenue is $511M and ($0.14) loss, in the middle of the company's guidance.
Analyst Kirk Adams commented, "Autodesk reports their 2Q17 on Thursday, August 25th. Street expectations are for revenue of $511M and ($0.14) loss, smack dab in the middle of company guidance. We are slightly lower on revenues and a little better ($0.12) on the loss. With the transition to subscription, a lower revenue number should be positive as it means that the transition to subscription is happening a little faster than expected. We still believe that demand is good across their geographies."
Shares of Autodesk closed at $63.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades Autodesk (ADSK) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!