Rosenblatt Remains Sidelined on Autodesk (ADSK) Ahead of 2Q Report
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt reiterates a Neutral rating and $54.00 price target on Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report.
Street expectations for ADSK's revenue is $511M and ($0.14) loss, in the middle of the company's guidance.
Analyst Kirk Adams commented, "Autodesk reports their 2Q17 on Thursday, August 25th. Street expectations are for revenue of $511M and ($0.14) loss, smack dab in the middle of company guidance. We are slightly lower on revenues and a little better ($0.12) on the loss. With the transition to subscription, a lower revenue number should be positive as it means that the transition to subscription is happening a little faster than expected. We still believe that demand is good across their geographies."
Shares of Autodesk closed at $63.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!