Rosenblatt Reiterates Buy on Zendesk (ZEN) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rosenblatt reiterated a Buy rating and $33.00 price target on Zendesk (NYSE: ZEN) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Management raised operating income guidance from a loss of $27M-$28M to a loss of $21M- $23M and revenue guidance from a midpoint of $302.5M to $308M on their last earnings report.
Analyst Kirk Adams "Zendesk reports 3Q16 earnings next month and our research shows that business remains strong at the SMB level and we believe they continue to make good progress against their goals for their enterprise business. Last quarter, they raised their revenue outlook for this quarter and the remainder of the year. We anticipated faster growth in our June note where we raised their overall growth rate and price target. They are increasing their gross and operating margins, balancing their spend well with their revenue growth, and spending to improve their operations and future revenues."
Shares of Zendesk closed at $30.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!