Rosenblatt Reiterates Buy on NQ Mobile (NQ) Following 2Q Report
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt reiterated a Buy rating and $13.00 price target on NQ Mobile (NYSE: NQ) following the company's 2Q earnings report. NQ reported EPS of $0.08, ahead of the consensus estimates of $0.02. The company also announced FL Mobile divestment updates, including a further sale of another 19% of FL Mobile to buyers.
Analyst Jun Zhang commented, "NQ’s revenue (excluding NationSky) grew around 24.5% YoY in Q2, reaching $83M. Non-GAAP net income was $7.2M (EPS of $0.08). We are seeing an increasing monetization of mobile platforms from NQ. Advertising revenues increased 77.0% YoY to $28.7M in Q2, which was mainly due to the continued expansion of NQ’s mobile advertising platform. Several mobile platforms have started monetization processes, including NQ wallpaper, launcher, and music radar products."
Shares of NQ Mobile closed at $4.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!