Rosenblatt Reiterates Buy on NQ Mobile (NQ) Following 2Q Report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rosenblatt reiterated a Buy rating and $13.00 price target on NQ Mobile (NYSE: NQ) following the company's 2Q earnings report. NQ reported EPS of $0.08, ahead of the consensus estimates of $0.02. The company also announced FL Mobile divestment updates, including a further sale of another 19% of FL Mobile to buyers.
Analyst Jun Zhang commented, "NQ’s revenue (excluding NationSky) grew around 24.5% YoY in Q2, reaching $83M. Non-GAAP net income was $7.2M (EPS of $0.08). We are seeing an increasing monetization of mobile platforms from NQ. Advertising revenues increased 77.0% YoY to $28.7M in Q2, which was mainly due to the continued expansion of NQ’s mobile advertising platform. Several mobile platforms have started monetization processes, including NQ wallpaper, launcher, and music radar products."
Shares of NQ Mobile closed at $4.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!