Rosenblatt Reiterates Buy on HubSpot (HUBS) Ahead of 3Q Report
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt reiterated a Buy rating and $67.00 price target on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Billings is one area that could be impacted from a strong 3Q15 and by the switch in Inbound dates. ARPU growth should be 15% or higher for the quarter as contact counts rise, more URL subscriptions and improved add-on sales.
Analyst Kirk Adams commented, "Hubspot reports 3Q16 earnings later this month and our research shows that business remains good in the partner channel and we expect that the report will be inline to slightly better on revenues and earnings. The company’s guided numbers are for revenue to be between $67.2M and $68.2M and non-GAAP earnings to be a loss of ($0.14) – ($0.12)."
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $57.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!