Rosenblatt Reiterates Buy on HubSpot (HUBS) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt reiterated a Buy rating and $67.00 price target on HubSpot Inc (NYSE: HUBS) ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. Billings is one area that could be impacted from a strong 3Q15 and by the switch in Inbound dates. ARPU growth should be 15% or higher for the quarter as contact counts rise, more URL subscriptions and improved add-on sales.
Analyst Kirk Adams commented, "Hubspot reports 3Q16 earnings later this month and our research shows that business remains good in the partner channel and we expect that the report will be inline to slightly better on revenues and earnings. The company’s guided numbers are for revenue to be between $67.2M and $68.2M and non-GAAP earnings to be a loss of ($0.14) – ($0.12)."
Shares of HubSpot Inc closed at $57.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!