Rosenblatt Reiterates Buy on Barracuda Networks (CUDA) Following 2Q Report
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt reiterated a Buy rating and $30.00 price target on Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA) following the company's 2Q earnings report. EPS came in at $0.21, a penny better than the street while both billings of $100.3 million and revenue of $87.9 million were ahead of guidance and expectations. Office 365 is just starting to provide a tailwind for Barracuda. Microsoft reports they are adding 50,000 new SMB customers to Office 365 every month.
Analyst Marshall Senk commented, "Barracuda delivered a solid Q2 beat last night as the company’s strategic shift towards the cloud continues to drive results. Core billings growth continued to outperform up 20% in the quarter driven by strength in both NGFW (across platforms) and email. Appliance revenue has stabilized at $21.5 million as the company has worked to bring new features from cloud products to the boxes. Customers continue to tell us that they view product consistency and a consistent management environment as key competitive advantages for Barracuda as they plan cloud migration over time."
Shares of Barracuda Networks closed at $23.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!