Rosenblatt Downgrades Haynes International (HAYN) to Neutral
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt downgraded Haynes International (NASDAQ: HAYN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $39.00.
Analyst Chris Olin commented, "We are downgrading Haynes International (HAYN) to a NEUTRAL recommendation as the shares have surpassed our 12-month price objective. The stock appears to be fairly valued near the $39-40 level. Despite our continued bullish outlook for the specialty materials group and suppliers levered to the commercial aerospace industry (45-50% of company revenues), we turned our focus to a few developments that may disrupt the earnings cadence over the next 2-3 quarters. Specifically, we believe HAYN could be impacted by lost production days related to minor tornado damage caused to the Kokomo facility (or incur maintenance-related higher costs in the quarter). Moreover, incoming orders for industrial-related products are likely to remain slow over the next few months, partially offset by the recognition of special projects working through backlogs. Our revised 4Q EPS outlook is $0.19 (down $0.16) which assumes some shipping/production delays at Kokomo and continued margin compression associated with the commodity nickel price mismatch. Importantly, we still believe the company is on track to generate $2.00+ of earnings in FY2017."
Shares of Haynes International closed at $38.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- KLR Group Downgrades Continental Resources (CLR) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!