Rosenblatt Downgrades Haynes International (HAYN) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rosenblatt downgraded Haynes International (NASDAQ: HAYN) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $39.00.
Analyst Chris Olin commented, "We are downgrading Haynes International (HAYN) to a NEUTRAL recommendation as the shares have surpassed our 12-month price objective. The stock appears to be fairly valued near the $39-40 level. Despite our continued bullish outlook for the specialty materials group and suppliers levered to the commercial aerospace industry (45-50% of company revenues), we turned our focus to a few developments that may disrupt the earnings cadence over the next 2-3 quarters. Specifically, we believe HAYN could be impacted by lost production days related to minor tornado damage caused to the Kokomo facility (or incur maintenance-related higher costs in the quarter). Moreover, incoming orders for industrial-related products are likely to remain slow over the next few months, partially offset by the recognition of special projects working through backlogs. Our revised 4Q EPS outlook is $0.19 (down $0.16) which assumes some shipping/production delays at Kokomo and continued margin compression associated with the commodity nickel price mismatch. Importantly, we still believe the company is on track to generate $2.00+ of earnings in FY2017."
Shares of Haynes International closed at $38.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Pacific Crest Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sector Weight
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on eBay (EBAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Rosenblatt
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!