Rogers (ROG): Raising PT On DeWal Acquisition - Needham
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Sean Hannan, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Rogers Corp (NYSE: ROG) and raised the price target to $79 from $75 after ROG announced that it had acquired DeWal Industries for an undisclosed price. DeWal has trailing 12 month revenues of ~$50M and manufactures products such as PTFE, specialized polyethylene films, and unique tapes and specialty products for the industrial, aerospace, automotive, and electronics markets. ROG expects the transaction to be accretive to 2017.
The acquisition of DeWal appears to be further execution of the ROG strategy that should enhance the product portfolio value proposition in addition to further improving the ROG model. Looking forward to 2017, the analyst expects positive tailwinds with respect to organic growth, further boosted by DeWal's contribution through the top line and EPS accretion.
Shares of Rogers Corp closed at $73.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!