Rogers (ROG): Raising PT On DeWal Acquisition - Needham
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Sean Hannan, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Rogers Corp (NYSE: ROG) and raised the price target to $79 from $75 after ROG announced that it had acquired DeWal Industries for an undisclosed price. DeWal has trailing 12 month revenues of ~$50M and manufactures products such as PTFE, specialized polyethylene films, and unique tapes and specialty products for the industrial, aerospace, automotive, and electronics markets. ROG expects the transaction to be accretive to 2017.
The acquisition of DeWal appears to be further execution of the ROG strategy that should enhance the product portfolio value proposition in addition to further improving the ROG model. Looking forward to 2017, the analyst expects positive tailwinds with respect to organic growth, further boosted by DeWal's contribution through the top line and EPS accretion.
Shares of Rogers Corp closed at $73.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!