Rodman & Renshaw Starts Tecogen (TGEN) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Tecogen (NASDAQ: TGEN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00. Analyst Amit Dayal called the company a CHP growth story with an option on the auto emissions market.
"Tecogen Inc. (TGEN), designs and manufactures cogeneration products (generating both electricity and heat) that enable residential, commercial, and industrial customers to realize energy and cost savings of up to 50%. We believe TGEN is positioned to benefit from increased interest in CHP (combined heat and power) systems due to low natural gas prices and growing emphasis on energy security. The Department of Energy (DOE) and Environment Protection Agency (EPA) have forecast that by installing 40GW of new CHP capacity, U.S. businesses and industry could save $10B per year in energy costs," said Dayal.
Shares of Tecogen closed at $4.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!