Rodman & Renshaw Starts Tecogen (TGEN) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Tecogen (NASDAQ: TGEN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00. Analyst Amit Dayal called the company a CHP growth story with an option on the auto emissions market.
"Tecogen Inc. (TGEN), designs and manufactures cogeneration products (generating both electricity and heat) that enable residential, commercial, and industrial customers to realize energy and cost savings of up to 50%. We believe TGEN is positioned to benefit from increased interest in CHP (combined heat and power) systems due to low natural gas prices and growing emphasis on energy security. The Department of Energy (DOE) and Environment Protection Agency (EPA) have forecast that by installing 40GW of new CHP capacity, U.S. businesses and industry could save $10B per year in energy costs," said Dayal.
Shares of Tecogen closed at $4.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Starts Portola Pharmaceuticals (PTLA) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!