Rodman & Renshaw Starts Tecogen (TGEN) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Tecogen (NASDAQ: TGEN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00. Analyst Amit Dayal called the company a CHP growth story with an option on the auto emissions market.
"Tecogen Inc. (TGEN), designs and manufactures cogeneration products (generating both electricity and heat) that enable residential, commercial, and industrial customers to realize energy and cost savings of up to 50%. We believe TGEN is positioned to benefit from increased interest in CHP (combined heat and power) systems due to low natural gas prices and growing emphasis on energy security. The Department of Energy (DOE) and Environment Protection Agency (EPA) have forecast that by installing 40GW of new CHP capacity, U.S. businesses and industry could save $10B per year in energy costs," said Dayal.
Shares of Tecogen closed at $4.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!