Rodman & Renshaw Starts Ring Energy, Inc. (REI) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE: REI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15. Analyst Noel Parks sees large upside potential.
"Our target is based on our risked net asset valuation (RNAV) for the company's proved and potential reserves. The upside implied by our target represents our risk-weighted model of future reserve growth, giving credit for Ring’s portfolio of sizable, emerging crude oil development plays," said Parks.
Discussing valuation, the analyst said, " On an EV/ boe basis, REI trades at a wide discount to the peers, probably because of the misconception that its conventional-only targets lack sizable upside, since the Basin’s unconventional plays are dominating investors’ interest. REI is at $18.00/boe vs. $34.39/boe for its pureplay Permian peers."
Shares of Ring Energy, Inc. closed at $10.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Hologic (HOLX) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Laboratory Corporation of America (LH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!