Rodman & Renshaw Starts Ring Energy, Inc. (REI) at Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Ring Energy, Inc. (NYSE: REI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15. Analyst Noel Parks sees large upside potential.
"Our target is based on our risked net asset valuation (RNAV) for the company's proved and potential reserves. The upside implied by our target represents our risk-weighted model of future reserve growth, giving credit for Ring’s portfolio of sizable, emerging crude oil development plays," said Parks.
Discussing valuation, the analyst said, " On an EV/ boe basis, REI trades at a wide discount to the peers, probably because of the misconception that its conventional-only targets lack sizable upside, since the Basin’s unconventional plays are dominating investors’ interest. REI is at $18.00/boe vs. $34.39/boe for its pureplay Permian peers."
Shares of Ring Energy, Inc. closed at $10.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!