Rodman & Renshaw Starts Oasmia Pharmaceuticals (OASM) at Buy
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Oasmia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OASM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6. Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju highlighted its risk-mitigated, cost-effective approach to drug development.
"In our view, this company constitutes a risk-mitigated opportunity due to: (1) its exclusive focus on developing next-generation formulations of approved drugs with well-known efficacy profiles in oncology indications; (2) its strategy to secure product approvals based on the 505(b)(2) regulatory pathway in the U.S. and the Mixed Application pathway in Europe, which permits accelerated review and allows submission of data facilitating approval based on clinical bioequivalence against marketed agents rather than head-to-head efficacy trials; (3) Oasmia's targeting of both human and veterinary health applications; and (4) its unique ability to develop truly water-soluble formulations, which eschew a need for toxic excipients and thus provide the advantage of better safety and tolerability while improving dosing simplicity and convenience," said Selvaraju.
Shares of Oasmia Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!