Rodman & Renshaw Starts Oasmia Pharmaceuticals (OASM) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Oasmia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OASM) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6. Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju highlighted its risk-mitigated, cost-effective approach to drug development.
"In our view, this company constitutes a risk-mitigated opportunity due to: (1) its exclusive focus on developing next-generation formulations of approved drugs with well-known efficacy profiles in oncology indications; (2) its strategy to secure product approvals based on the 505(b)(2) regulatory pathway in the U.S. and the Mixed Application pathway in Europe, which permits accelerated review and allows submission of data facilitating approval based on clinical bioequivalence against marketed agents rather than head-to-head efficacy trials; (3) Oasmia's targeting of both human and veterinary health applications; and (4) its unique ability to develop truly water-soluble formulations, which eschew a need for toxic excipients and thus provide the advantage of better safety and tolerability while improving dosing simplicity and convenience," said Selvaraju.
Shares of Oasmia Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!