Rodman & Renshaw Starts Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (IMMY) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Imprimis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IMMY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.
Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju said, "In our view, Imprimis is intriguing for two reasons: (1) its risk-mitigated approach to product development, based on optimizing formulations of existing approved drug substances as well as developing combination products that meld multiple known active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs); and (2) its potential to deliver lowercost versions of existing approved therapies. In the United States, sales of ophthalmic drugs could reach over $8B annually within the next 4-5 years. We believe that Imprimis, with its DropLess® and LessDrops® formulations, could gain a substantial foothold in this market. We note that Imprimis has access to a wide array of patent-protected compounding innovations through a network of compounding experts, and has launched products in the urology, otolaryngology and infectious disease arenas."
Shares of Imprimis Pharmaceuticals closed at $2.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!