Rodman & Renshaw Starts Hecla Mining (HL) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Hecla Mining (NYSE: HL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $9. Analyst Heiko F. Ihle sees Helca as a diversified miner with a long-term focus.
"Hecla is a large diversified precious metals producer with four operating assets: Greens Creek, Lucky Friday, Casa Berardi, and San Sebastian. We support Hecla’s strategy of focusing on assets in politically safe jurisdictions such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico and like the fact that the firm’s assets produce a wide array of metals, which provides revenue diversification. That said, although roughly 25% of Hecla’s revenue is derived from lead and zinc, the remaining 75% is approximately evenly split between silver and gold. In our view, a well diversified asset base in geopolitically safe jurisdictions, coupled with an expanding production profile strongly positions Hecla to take advantage of what we view as a new bull market in the precious metals space," said the analyst.
Shares of Hecla Mining closed at $5.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!