Rodman & Renshaw Starts Hecla Mining (HL) at Buy
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Hecla Mining (NYSE: HL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $9. Analyst Heiko F. Ihle sees Helca as a diversified miner with a long-term focus.
"Hecla is a large diversified precious metals producer with four operating assets: Greens Creek, Lucky Friday, Casa Berardi, and San Sebastian. We support Hecla’s strategy of focusing on assets in politically safe jurisdictions such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico and like the fact that the firm’s assets produce a wide array of metals, which provides revenue diversification. That said, although roughly 25% of Hecla’s revenue is derived from lead and zinc, the remaining 75% is approximately evenly split between silver and gold. In our view, a well diversified asset base in geopolitically safe jurisdictions, coupled with an expanding production profile strongly positions Hecla to take advantage of what we view as a new bull market in the precious metals space," said the analyst.
Shares of Hecla Mining closed at $5.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!