Rodman & Renshaw Starts Hecla Mining (HL) at Buy
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Hecla Mining (NYSE: HL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $9. Analyst Heiko F. Ihle sees Helca as a diversified miner with a long-term focus.
"Hecla is a large diversified precious metals producer with four operating assets: Greens Creek, Lucky Friday, Casa Berardi, and San Sebastian. We support Hecla’s strategy of focusing on assets in politically safe jurisdictions such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico and like the fact that the firm’s assets produce a wide array of metals, which provides revenue diversification. That said, although roughly 25% of Hecla’s revenue is derived from lead and zinc, the remaining 75% is approximately evenly split between silver and gold. In our view, a well diversified asset base in geopolitically safe jurisdictions, coupled with an expanding production profile strongly positions Hecla to take advantage of what we view as a new bull market in the precious metals space," said the analyst.
Shares of Hecla Mining closed at $5.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!