Rodman & Renshaw Starts Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Cancer Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CGIX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6. Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju sees an attractive entry point.
"We are initiating coverage on Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGI), an emerging molecular diagnostics company focusing primarily on the development and commercialization of high-content precision diagnostics in the oncology sector, with a Buy rating and a 12-month price target of $6.00 per share. In our view, CGI represents a highly differentiated investment opportunity, given its broad pipeline of tests (both commercial-stage and under development), and with its ability to generate high-margin revenue from partnerships with biopharmaceutical firms that are seeking to develop theranostic solutions for patients," said the analyst.
Shares of Cancer Genetics, Inc. closed at $1.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!