Rodman & Renshaw Starts Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Cancer Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CGIX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6. Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju sees an attractive entry point.
"We are initiating coverage on Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGI), an emerging molecular diagnostics company focusing primarily on the development and commercialization of high-content precision diagnostics in the oncology sector, with a Buy rating and a 12-month price target of $6.00 per share. In our view, CGI represents a highly differentiated investment opportunity, given its broad pipeline of tests (both commercial-stage and under development), and with its ability to generate high-margin revenue from partnerships with biopharmaceutical firms that are seeking to develop theranostic solutions for patients," said the analyst.
Shares of Cancer Genetics, Inc. closed at $1.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!