Rodman & Renshaw Starts Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Cancer Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CGIX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6. Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju sees an attractive entry point.
"We are initiating coverage on Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGI), an emerging molecular diagnostics company focusing primarily on the development and commercialization of high-content precision diagnostics in the oncology sector, with a Buy rating and a 12-month price target of $6.00 per share. In our view, CGI represents a highly differentiated investment opportunity, given its broad pipeline of tests (both commercial-stage and under development), and with its ability to generate high-margin revenue from partnerships with biopharmaceutical firms that are seeking to develop theranostic solutions for patients," said the analyst.
Shares of Cancer Genetics, Inc. closed at $1.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!