Rodman & Renshaw Assumes Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rodman & Renshaw assumed coverage on Can-Fite BioPharma (NYSE: CANF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6. Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju said the company is "underrated."
"In our view, Can-Fite constitutes an undervalued proposition within the biopharmaceutical sector, given: (1) the near-term initiation of two Phase 3 programs with validated clinical protocols for its lead candidate, piclidenoson (CF101), in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and psoriasis, disease areas in which the drug’s activity has already been clinically demonstrated; (2) potential for its technology platform to be leveraged into various other disease areas, including cancer, NASH, and sexual dysfunction; (3) the safety advantages of the company’s proprietary molecules based on A3AR expression patterns; and (4) experienced leadership, particularly Dr. Pnina Fishman, the company’s scientific founder, who are committed to driving the company’s programs forward and attaining value-driving inflection points," said Selvaraju.
Shares of Can-Fite BioPharma closed at $2.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!