Rodman & Renshaw Assumes Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) at Buy
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw assumed coverage on Can-Fite BioPharma (NYSE: CANF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6. Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju said the company is "underrated."
"In our view, Can-Fite constitutes an undervalued proposition within the biopharmaceutical sector, given: (1) the near-term initiation of two Phase 3 programs with validated clinical protocols for its lead candidate, piclidenoson (CF101), in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and psoriasis, disease areas in which the drug’s activity has already been clinically demonstrated; (2) potential for its technology platform to be leveraged into various other disease areas, including cancer, NASH, and sexual dysfunction; (3) the safety advantages of the company’s proprietary molecules based on A3AR expression patterns; and (4) experienced leadership, particularly Dr. Pnina Fishman, the company’s scientific founder, who are committed to driving the company’s programs forward and attaining value-driving inflection points," said Selvaraju.
Shares of Can-Fite BioPharma closed at $2.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!