Rodman & Renshaw Assumes Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) at Buy
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rodman & Renshaw assumed coverage on Can-Fite BioPharma (NYSE: CANF) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6. Analyst Raghuram Selvaraju said the company is "underrated."
"In our view, Can-Fite constitutes an undervalued proposition within the biopharmaceutical sector, given: (1) the near-term initiation of two Phase 3 programs with validated clinical protocols for its lead candidate, piclidenoson (CF101), in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and psoriasis, disease areas in which the drug’s activity has already been clinically demonstrated; (2) potential for its technology platform to be leveraged into various other disease areas, including cancer, NASH, and sexual dysfunction; (3) the safety advantages of the company’s proprietary molecules based on A3AR expression patterns; and (4) experienced leadership, particularly Dr. Pnina Fishman, the company’s scientific founder, who are committed to driving the company’s programs forward and attaining value-driving inflection points," said Selvaraju.
Shares of Can-Fite BioPharma closed at $2.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on SM Energy (SM) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Two Reasons Alphabet (GOOG) Could Outperform After Earnings - Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!