Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA): Raising PT 31% - BMO
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Bert Powell, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Ritchie Bros (NYSE: RBA) and thinks there is "more opportunity for growth and operating leverage". He also raised his price target to $38 from $29.
The analyst stated "The acquisition of IronPlanet (IP) has a multitude of benefits. This transaction, while missing data points that would be helpful in understanding IP, firmly distances RBA from its past. Near term, notwithstanding all the “fits”, integration, building new sectors and geographic expansion take time. We believe the stock is discounting some of the future, and while it appears there may be more opportunity for growth and operating leverage, we would let the stock settle down, and more details surface, before we become more constructive".
Shares of Ritchie Bros closed at $35.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP): Raising PT to $118 - Jefferies
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!