Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA): Raising PT 31% - BMO
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Bert Powell, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Ritchie Bros (NYSE: RBA) and thinks there is "more opportunity for growth and operating leverage". He also raised his price target to $38 from $29.
The analyst stated "The acquisition of IronPlanet (IP) has a multitude of benefits. This transaction, while missing data points that would be helpful in understanding IP, firmly distances RBA from its past. Near term, notwithstanding all the “fits”, integration, building new sectors and geographic expansion take time. We believe the stock is discounting some of the future, and while it appears there may be more opportunity for growth and operating leverage, we would let the stock settle down, and more details surface, before we become more constructive".
Shares of Ritchie Bros closed at $35.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!