Risk Of Debt Restructuring at Valeant (VRX) is Increasing; PT Range to $10-$13 - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst David Maris said the risk of restructuring at Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) is increasing following disappointing results and outlook.
The firm is lowering 2016 adjusted EPS estimate from $6.64 to $5.76 and 2017 adjusted EPS estimate from $7.56 to $5.41 and their valuation range from $17-$22 to $10-$13.
"Following the guidance reset and commentary on 2017, we are less certain Valeant has the ability to meet its obligations without refinancing, and we think following 3Q results, a refinancing would be much more expensive," Maris said. "We estimate first lien secured debt rates perhaps 200bps higher than a week earlier and that the unsecured market may currently be unavailable."
The firm maintained an Underperform rating.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, David Maris
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!