Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) PT Raised to $6 at BMO Capital Following Positive ITP Study
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RIGL) to $6.00 (from $4.00) following positive results from the first of two Phase III trials for fostamatinib in chronic ITP.
"We believe the significant 18% response rate versus placebo support FDA approval (pending similar results from second study) and our WW peak sales estimate of $742mn in ITP," Kim commented. "Furthermore, it increases the chances of the AIHA Phase II study given the same disease mechanism."
Shares of Rigel Pharmaceuticals closed at $2.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!