Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) PT Raised to $6 at BMO Capital Following Positive ITP Study
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RIGL) to $6.00 (from $4.00) following positive results from the first of two Phase III trials for fostamatinib in chronic ITP.
"We believe the significant 18% response rate versus placebo support FDA approval (pending similar results from second study) and our WW peak sales estimate of $742mn in ITP," Kim commented. "Furthermore, it increases the chances of the AIHA Phase II study given the same disease mechanism."
Shares of Rigel Pharmaceuticals closed at $2.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Announced Second FIT Phase 3 of Fostamatinib Did Not Meet Primary Endpoint
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!