Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) PT Raised to $6 at BMO Capital Following Positive ITP Study
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RIGL) to $6.00 (from $4.00) following positive results from the first of two Phase III trials for fostamatinib in chronic ITP.
"We believe the significant 18% response rate versus placebo support FDA approval (pending similar results from second study) and our WW peak sales estimate of $742mn in ITP," Kim commented. "Furthermore, it increases the chances of the AIHA Phase II study given the same disease mechanism."
Shares of Rigel Pharmaceuticals closed at $2.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Announced Second FIT Phase 3 of Fostamatinib Did Not Meet Primary Endpoint
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!