Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) PT Raised to $6 at BMO Capital Following Positive ITP Study
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RIGL) to $6.00 (from $4.00) following positive results from the first of two Phase III trials for fostamatinib in chronic ITP.
"We believe the significant 18% response rate versus placebo support FDA approval (pending similar results from second study) and our WW peak sales estimate of $742mn in ITP," Kim commented. "Furthermore, it increases the chances of the AIHA Phase II study given the same disease mechanism."
Shares of Rigel Pharmaceuticals closed at $2.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!