Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) PT Raised to $6 at BMO Capital Following Positive ITP Study
- Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Rigel Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RIGL) to $6.00 (from $4.00) following positive results from the first of two Phase III trials for fostamatinib in chronic ITP.
"We believe the significant 18% response rate versus placebo support FDA approval (pending similar results from second study) and our WW peak sales estimate of $742mn in ITP," Kim commented. "Furthermore, it increases the chances of the AIHA Phase II study given the same disease mechanism."
Shares of Rigel Pharmaceuticals closed at $2.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!