Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Could Rise Up to 90% Today - JP Morgan
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan is making positive comments on Rigel Pharma (NASDAQ: RIGL) following this morning's phase 3 data and said the stock could rise 60-90% today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) Announced Second FIT Phase 3 of Fostamatinib Did Not Meet Primary Endpoint
- Rigel Pharma (RIGL) will resume trading at 7:30am ET
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA, Hot Comments, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!