Retrophin (RTRX) Setup Into DUET Data Remains Favorable - BMO
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Retrophin (NASDAQ: RTRX) to $28.00 (from $25.00), saying setup into DUET data remains favorable.
Kim commented, "We are raising our sales estimates for Retrophin’s commercial products, as 2Q16 revenues of $33.3mn were modestly ahead of our $32.8mn estimate. Based on management’s comments, we believe the slight beat was across all three marketed drugs, as each saw new patient growth in the quarter. Our price target increases to $28 from $25 due to higher sales projections and from pushing out our DCF valuation to mid-2017. Timing for the DUET Phase II data for Sparsentan has been narrowed down to early September. We are adjusting our scenario analysis to reflect our new target price, with upside to $53/share under the best case and strong downside support at $22/share for worst case, based on Retrophin’s stable commercial franchise, growing profitability, optionality from RE-024, and an estimated $290mn net cash balance at year-end. RTRX is our top small-cap biotech pick, and we recommend buying ahead of the September data, given the favorable risk/reward for RTRX shares."
Shares of Retrophin closed at $18.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Seagate Technology (STX): Few Surprises But Vague Guidance - BMO
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $95 at Nomura But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!