Retrophin (RTRX) Setup Into DUET Data Remains Favorable - BMO
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Retrophin (NASDAQ: RTRX) to $28.00 (from $25.00), saying setup into DUET data remains favorable.
Kim commented, "We are raising our sales estimates for Retrophin’s commercial products, as 2Q16 revenues of $33.3mn were modestly ahead of our $32.8mn estimate. Based on management’s comments, we believe the slight beat was across all three marketed drugs, as each saw new patient growth in the quarter. Our price target increases to $28 from $25 due to higher sales projections and from pushing out our DCF valuation to mid-2017. Timing for the DUET Phase II data for Sparsentan has been narrowed down to early September. We are adjusting our scenario analysis to reflect our new target price, with upside to $53/share under the best case and strong downside support at $22/share for worst case, based on Retrophin’s stable commercial franchise, growing profitability, optionality from RE-024, and an estimated $290mn net cash balance at year-end. RTRX is our top small-cap biotech pick, and we recommend buying ahead of the September data, given the favorable risk/reward for RTRX shares."
Shares of Retrophin closed at $18.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!