Retrophin (RTRX) PT Raised to $46 at BMO as Details Strengthen DUET Data
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Retrophin (NASDAQ: RTRX) to $46.00 (from $40.00) following positive updated DUET data at the ASN meeting.
Kim commented, "Our probability of success for Sparsentan increases to 55% from 45%, as we believe the results strengthen Retrophin's case for accelerated filing and launch in 2017. We believe the FDA will consider a dose titration for approval given an apparent dose-response in efficacy and tolerability (hypotension), with manageable edema rates. FDA acceptance of the proteinuria endpoint remains a risk, but we see growing evidence for proteinuria as a surrogate to kidney survival."
Shares of Retrophin closed at $20.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Harley-Davidson (HOG): Raising Below Market PT - Wedbush
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!