Retrophin (RTRX) PT Raised to $46 at BMO as Details Strengthen DUET Data
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Retrophin (NASDAQ: RTRX) to $46.00 (from $40.00) following positive updated DUET data at the ASN meeting.
Kim commented, "Our probability of success for Sparsentan increases to 55% from 45%, as we believe the results strengthen Retrophin's case for accelerated filing and launch in 2017. We believe the FDA will consider a dose titration for approval given an apparent dose-response in efficacy and tolerability (hypotension), with manageable edema rates. FDA acceptance of the proteinuria endpoint remains a risk, but we see growing evidence for proteinuria as a surrogate to kidney survival."
Shares of Retrophin closed at $20.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!