Retrophin (RTRX) PT Raised to $40 at BMO Capital
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and boosted his price target on Retrophin (NASDAQ: RTRX) to $40.00 (from $28.00) and increase the probability of success for Sparsentan to 45% from 25%, following positive Phase II DUET data.
Kim commented, "While we model an accelerated approval for Sparsentan, we recognize the increased risk regarding an early filing, given little visibility on the likely commercial dose. Our 45% risk adjustment reflects the potential need for a confirmatory Phase III trial prior to regulatory filing."
Shares of Retrophin closed at $16.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!