Retrophin (RTRX) Bullish Stance Reiterated at BMO as RE-024 Gets Accelerated Path To Market
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim reiterated an Outperform rating and $40 price target on Retrophin (NASDAQ: RTRX) after the company announced it has reached an agreement with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the Special Protocol Assessment (SPA) process for a Phase 3 clinical trial evaluating RE-024.
Kim commented, "We believe the Special Protocol Agreement (SPA) for RE-024 reached with the FDA acknowledges the significant unmet need for PKAN patients, allowing a single pivotal trial to serve as the basis for registration despite only having Phase I data in healthy volunteers. We believe the implied accelerated regulatory path supports our 2018 launch and $500mn US peak sale opportunity."
Shares of Retrophin closed at $21.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!