Restaurant Brands (QSR): Refinance Opportunity Suggest Earnings Upside - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Nicole Miller Regan, reiterated her Overweight rating on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) and her price target of $52.
The analyst stated "We are modeling an incremental $0.45/share of earnings power related to our FY18/19 estimates with our model now projecting funded debt replacing the current ~$3 billion of preferred. When applying a similar PE multiple to our now $2.45/share FY19 estimate, a ~12% discount is applied to achieve our current valuation target. We reiterate our OW rating and $52 PT on QSR shares."
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $46.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!