Restaurant Brands (QSR): Refinance Opportunity Suggest Earnings Upside - Piper Jaffray
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Nicole Miller Regan, reiterated her Overweight rating on Restaurant Brands International (NYSE: QSR) and her price target of $52.
The analyst stated "We are modeling an incremental $0.45/share of earnings power related to our FY18/19 estimates with our model now projecting funded debt replacing the current ~$3 billion of preferred. When applying a similar PE multiple to our now $2.45/share FY19 estimate, a ~12% discount is applied to achieve our current valuation target. We reiterate our OW rating and $52 PT on QSR shares."
Shares of Restaurant Brands International closed at $46.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target as Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) Posts 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Nicole Miller Regan
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!