ResMed (RMD): Pricing Worse Than Expected - Jefferies
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Anthony Petrone, reiterated his Underperform rating on shares of ResMed (NYSE: RMD) after the DME Survey indicated that pricing is worse than expected.
1) 76% of respondents are seeking an average 14% price discount due to the lower CBNE/CB2 rates
2) 72% will sell an equal amount of more of Dream versus AirSense10 over next 12 months
3) RMD is well positioned in masks but new launch does not appear disruptive
4) Medicare NIV spend expected to decline following Sept OIG report.
The analyst stated that the survey results "are net negative for RMD and re-enforce our UP rating". No change to the price target of $58.
Shares of ResMed closed at $64.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $95 at Jefferies; Keeps 'Underperform'
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!