ResMed (RMD): Pricing Worse Than Expected - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Anthony Petrone, reiterated his Underperform rating on shares of ResMed (NYSE: RMD) after the DME Survey indicated that pricing is worse than expected.
1) 76% of respondents are seeking an average 14% price discount due to the lower CBNE/CB2 rates
2) 72% will sell an equal amount of more of Dream versus AirSense10 over next 12 months
3) RMD is well positioned in masks but new launch does not appear disruptive
4) Medicare NIV spend expected to decline following Sept OIG report.
The analyst stated that the survey results "are net negative for RMD and re-enforce our UP rating". No change to the price target of $58.
Shares of ResMed closed at $64.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!