Regeneron's (REGN) Next Leg Of Growth - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Edward Tenthoff, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) but is looking through slowing EYLEA sales to a new leg of growth.
The analyst believes the late stage pipeline including sarilumab and dupilumab could cause an inflection point in revenue growth. The analyst stated "we anticipate approvals of sarilumab in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) by the October 30th PDUFA date and dupilumab in atopic dermatitis in 1H:17. These new product launches should re-accelerate non-GAAP diluted EPS growth from $9.16 in 2016 to $14.50 in 2017 and re-attract Big Cap growth investor interest.".
No change to the price target of $447.
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $399.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Edward Tenthoff, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!