Regeneron's (REGN) Next Leg Of Growth - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Edward Tenthoff, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) but is looking through slowing EYLEA sales to a new leg of growth.
The analyst believes the late stage pipeline including sarilumab and dupilumab could cause an inflection point in revenue growth. The analyst stated "we anticipate approvals of sarilumab in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) by the October 30th PDUFA date and dupilumab in atopic dermatitis in 1H:17. These new product launches should re-accelerate non-GAAP diluted EPS growth from $9.16 in 2016 to $14.50 in 2017 and re-attract Big Cap growth investor interest.".
No change to the price target of $447.
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $399.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) PT Raised to $4 at Maxim Group into San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Edward Tenthoff, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!