Regeneron's (REGN) Next Leg Of Growth - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Edward Tenthoff, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) but is looking through slowing EYLEA sales to a new leg of growth.
The analyst believes the late stage pipeline including sarilumab and dupilumab could cause an inflection point in revenue growth. The analyst stated "we anticipate approvals of sarilumab in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) by the October 30th PDUFA date and dupilumab in atopic dermatitis in 1H:17. These new product launches should re-accelerate non-GAAP diluted EPS growth from $9.16 in 2016 to $14.50 in 2017 and re-attract Big Cap growth investor interest.".
No change to the price target of $447.
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $399.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcobra (ADHD) PT Cut to $1.50 at Piper Jaffray as MDX P3 Misses
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Incyte (INCY) Announce FDA Extends Review Period for Baricitinib
- AstraZeneca (AZN) MYSTIC Change Positive for Merck (MRK), Less so for Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Edward Tenthoff, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!