Regeneron's (REGN) Next Leg Of Growth - Piper Jaffray
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Edward Tenthoff, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) but is looking through slowing EYLEA sales to a new leg of growth.
The analyst believes the late stage pipeline including sarilumab and dupilumab could cause an inflection point in revenue growth. The analyst stated "we anticipate approvals of sarilumab in rheumatoid arthritis (RA) by the October 30th PDUFA date and dupilumab in atopic dermatitis in 1H:17. These new product launches should re-accelerate non-GAAP diluted EPS growth from $9.16 in 2016 to $14.50 in 2017 and re-attract Big Cap growth investor interest.".
No change to the price target of $447.
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $399.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) Alerts Regeneron (REGN) of FDA Concerns Related to Sarilumab Manufacturing Facility
- Oppenheimer Adjusts Estimates Ahead of Littelfuse (LFUS) 3Q Report - PT to $155
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Edward Tenthoff, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!