Regeneron Pharma (REGN) PT Trimmed to $511 at Leerink Partners
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst Geoffrey Porges trims its price target on Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) to $511.00 (from $530.00) but maintains an Outperform rating amid solid Q2 results.
Porges commented, "Regeneron announced solid 2Q16 results, with Eylea beating by 2% in the US and 5% overall; total revenue missed by 2%, largely based on an unexpected decline in Sanofi (OP) R&D reimbursement. Near term, decreasing Sanofi collaboration revenue contributions and escalating expenses are likely to put pressure on earnings and cash flow for the next 6-12 months. We remain positive about Regeneron’s product portfolio, strategy, management, and long-term potential, but are reducing our revenue forecasts by 4-5% near term and 2-3% longer term. As a result of these changes our price target declines from $530 to $511, but we are maintaining our Outperform rating."
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $433.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!