Regeneron Pharma (REGN) PT Trimmed to $511 at Leerink Partners
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Geoffrey Porges trims its price target on Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) to $511.00 (from $530.00) but maintains an Outperform rating amid solid Q2 results.
Porges commented, "Regeneron announced solid 2Q16 results, with Eylea beating by 2% in the US and 5% overall; total revenue missed by 2%, largely based on an unexpected decline in Sanofi (OP) R&D reimbursement. Near term, decreasing Sanofi collaboration revenue contributions and escalating expenses are likely to put pressure on earnings and cash flow for the next 6-12 months. We remain positive about Regeneron’s product portfolio, strategy, management, and long-term potential, but are reducing our revenue forecasts by 4-5% near term and 2-3% longer term. As a result of these changes our price target declines from $530 to $511, but we are maintaining our Outperform rating."
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $433.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!