Regeneron Pharma (REGN) PT Cut at Baird on 'Uneventful Earnings'
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney lowered his price target on Neutral-rated Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) to $379.00 (from $448.00) following "uneventful earnings."
Skorney commented, "Though earnings were relatively uneventful and the company pulled out an EPS beat on lower operating expenses, Eylea growth continues to slow ahead of a high-cost 2017 as dupilumab and (mostly likely) sarilumab are launched. We continue to expect the Street to take down estimates on the Sanofi collaboration as Praluent sales stagnate, reimbursement of R&D expenses flatten, and sarilumab launch is delayed. We are lowering our price target to $379."
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $336.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!