Regeneron Pharma (REGN) PT Cut at Baird on 'Uneventful Earnings'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney lowered his price target on Neutral-rated Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) to $379.00 (from $448.00) following "uneventful earnings."
Skorney commented, "Though earnings were relatively uneventful and the company pulled out an EPS beat on lower operating expenses, Eylea growth continues to slow ahead of a high-cost 2017 as dupilumab and (mostly likely) sarilumab are launched. We continue to expect the Street to take down estimates on the Sanofi collaboration as Praluent sales stagnate, reimbursement of R&D expenses flatten, and sarilumab launch is delayed. We are lowering our price target to $379."
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $336.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!