Regeneron (REGN): Ready To Go On Approval Of Dupilumab BLA - RBC
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Adnan Butt, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) with the PDUFA expected March 29th. The analyst believes that REGN/SNY will trade up upon approval. The analyst believes expectations are for a strong launch given a compelling case for unmet need where patients have a quality of life worse than in psoriasis (constant itching, disturbed sleep, depression/ suicidal ideation) and no competitor options near-term.
SOLO 1 and 2 showed clinically and statistically significant improvements in patients with severe atopic dermatitis with placebo adjusted improvements of 27-28% in IGA 0 or 1 and 32-38% in EASI-75 (75% reduction in eczema and severity). Placebo corrected change from baseline in pruritus was 23-33% and EASI 34-38%. Quality of life measures such as DLQI, POEM, and HADS-A and D also showed absolute improvements over placebo ranging from 28-46%, 36-47%, 24-29%, and 33-35%.
No change to the price target of $648.
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $402.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Get Expedited Appeal in Amgen (AMGN) Patent Case - Bloomberg
- Macquarie Downgrades Pearson PLC (PSO) to Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!