Regeneron (REGN): Dermatology Survey Confirms Bullish Outlook - Leerink
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Geoffrey Porges, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Regeneron Pharma (NASDAQ: REGN) as expectations appear to be low while the number of positive data points is increasing.
Investors now expect drug launches to disappoint, and REGN/SNY’s dupilumab is one of the most important events on the calendar in 2017. After the recent positive SOLO phase III results the analyst increased his confidence, probability of success and forecast for the drug’s long term potential and a recent survey confirmed the analyst's optimism.
He followed up with a large fundamental survey (n=50) of dermatologists regarding the phase III results and how they plan to use dupilumab. The level of enthusiasm surprised him for the data, the medication, and intended prescribing. Surveys can be misleading, especially before the payer cost containment policies are implemented however, if the survey results translate into real world adoption, the company could see significantly faster revenue growth than the Street is modeling. These results are consistent with the bullish outlook about dupilumab’s potential, and the prospects for Regeneron.
No change to the price target of $513.
Shares of Regeneron Pharma closed at $362.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades The Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMK) to Equalweight
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Get Expedited Appeal in Amgen (AMGN) Patent Case - Bloomberg
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!