Red Hat (RHT): Raising PT After A Breakout Quarter - Drexel Hamilton
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) and raised his price target to $110.00 (from $105.00) after determining that yesterday's report represents a breakout for the stock.
Despite a healthy performance this year, Red Hat's shares are down 7% YTD (based on last night's closing price vs. S&P up 6%) but the analyst believes the stock has an opportunity to play catch up given last night's strong results. Red Hat reported 2Q:FY17 sales of $599.8 million (up 19% YoY, up 18 % in constant currency), which handily beat street consensus of $589.97 million. Pro forma EPS of $0.55 exceeded Street consensus of $0.54.
Red Hat reported 2Q:FY17 subscription revenue of $531.2 million (up 20% YoY, 19% in CC) and the company won a record number of deals for a 2Q (55, up over 60% YoY) over $1 million. Also, deferred revenue came in at $1.681 billion (up 19% YoY, 17% in CC).
Shares of Red Hat closed at $77.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Instinet Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!