Recro Pharma (REPH): Second Meloxicam Phase 3 Trial Achieves Positive Results - REPH
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Ed Arce, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Recro Pharma (NASDAQ: REPH) after the company announced top-line results for its second Phase 3 study of intravenous (IV) meloxicam for the treatment of acute postoperative pain in 219 patients following abdominoplasty surgery, a representative soft tissue surgery that is commonly used in pain management trials.
Subjects were randomized 1:1 to either 30mg of IV meloxicam or placebo every 24 hrs for up to 3 doses. In this trial, meloxicam achieved the primary endpoint of a statistically significant difference in Summed Pain Intensity Difference (SPID) over the first 24 hrs (SPID24) compared to placebo (p=0.0145).
No change to the $19 price target based on ~$7 per share for IV meloxicam (75% probability of approval, 12.0% discount rate) and $12 per share for manufacturing revenues (10.0% discount rate).
Shares of Recro Pharma closed at $9.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Says Synergy's (SGYP) Trulance Low Incidence of Side Effects the Key Differentiator
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright, Ed Arce
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!