Recro Pharma (REPH): Second Meloxicam Phase 3 Trial Achieves Positive Results - REPH
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Ed Arce, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Recro Pharma (NASDAQ: REPH) after the company announced top-line results for its second Phase 3 study of intravenous (IV) meloxicam for the treatment of acute postoperative pain in 219 patients following abdominoplasty surgery, a representative soft tissue surgery that is commonly used in pain management trials.
Subjects were randomized 1:1 to either 30mg of IV meloxicam or placebo every 24 hrs for up to 3 doses. In this trial, meloxicam achieved the primary endpoint of a statistically significant difference in Summed Pain Intensity Difference (SPID) over the first 24 hrs (SPID24) compared to placebo (p=0.0145).
No change to the $19 price target based on ~$7 per share for IV meloxicam (75% probability of approval, 12.0% discount rate) and $12 per share for manufacturing revenues (10.0% discount rate).
Shares of Recro Pharma closed at $9.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Recro Pharma (REPH) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright, Ed Arce
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!