Realogy (RLGY) PT, Estimates Cut at Piper Jaffray Following Disappointing Results, Outlook
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Jason Deleeuw reiterated an Overweight on Realogy (NYSE: RLGY) but cut his price target to $36.00 (from $46.00) following disappointing 2Q results and outlook for ’16 as soft high-end markets and agent retention hurt NRT segment results.
Deleeuw commented, "NRT’s more heavily-weighted geographic footprint in higher-end markets is proving to be an Achilles’ heel, while RFG segment (franchise) results continue to track solid industry fundamentals. We lower our ’16 operating EBITDA estimate to $765M (vs. $760M-$800M guidance range) and forecast modest operating EBITDA growth in ’17 to $790M on cost saves and stabilizing agent retention and high-end volume trends. Our PT moves lower to $36, but we remain OW as RLGY’s shares offer a ~12% FCF yield as the business works through a cyclical headwind in certain high-end markets."
The firm cut FY 2016 EPS from $2.00 to $1.51 and FY 2017 EPS from $2.23 to $1.60.
Shares of Realogy closed at $26.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!