RealPage (RP) and Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) Removed from Sell List
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (RNA) (CIMT) (PTP) Higher; (LGF) (TSL) (CBI) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
Off Wall Street removed Strong Sell recommendations on RealPage, Inc. (NYSE: RP) and Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (NYSE: RBA), accorded to people familiar.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Adds Realogy (RLGY) to CL-Buy List
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades ULTA Salon (ULTA) to Neutral
- UBS Starts Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (SHLX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!