Ralph Lauren (RL): Raising PT But Acknowledge Lack of Visibility Beyond '17
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, John Kernan, reiterated his Market Perform rating on Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) after the company reported non-GAAP EPS of $1.06 vs. consensus of $0.89. The analyst notes that the results excluded $159MM of restructuring charges. Guidance for 2H implies mid-teen revenue declines as the turnaround story remains in the early innings.
The analyst raised his price target to $101 from $98 on slightly higher EPS estimates, representing 18x FY18E EPS and 1.3x EV/Sales but acknowledges uncertainty beyond FY17.
Shares of Ralph Lauren closed at $103.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Lululemon (LULU) Q3 'Solid Beat Across the Board', PT to $82 - Susquehanna
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!