Ralph Lauren (RL): Raising PT But Acknowledge Lack of Visibility Beyond '17
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, John Kernan, reiterated his Market Perform rating on Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) after the company reported non-GAAP EPS of $1.06 vs. consensus of $0.89. The analyst notes that the results excluded $159MM of restructuring charges. Guidance for 2H implies mid-teen revenue declines as the turnaround story remains in the early innings.
The analyst raised his price target to $101 from $98 on slightly higher EPS estimates, representing 18x FY18E EPS and 1.3x EV/Sales but acknowledges uncertainty beyond FY17.
Shares of Ralph Lauren closed at $103.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!