Ralph Lauren (RL): Raising PT But Acknowledge Lack of Visibility Beyond '17
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, John Kernan, reiterated his Market Perform rating on Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) after the company reported non-GAAP EPS of $1.06 vs. consensus of $0.89. The analyst notes that the results excluded $159MM of restructuring charges. Guidance for 2H implies mid-teen revenue declines as the turnaround story remains in the early innings.
The analyst raised his price target to $101 from $98 on slightly higher EPS estimates, representing 18x FY18E EPS and 1.3x EV/Sales but acknowledges uncertainty beyond FY17.
Shares of Ralph Lauren closed at $103.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!