Ralph Lauren (RL): Many Moving Pieces But Raising PT - Cowen
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen analyst, John Kernan, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) and raised his price target to $108.00 noting that inventory and gross margin are moving in the right direction with AURs increasing as unproductive SKUs are eliminated.
Consensus estimates seem fair into 2018 and the analyst expects volatility given store closures, restructuring charges and the uncertain timing of cost savings. The price target goes to to $108, from $101 on 9x EV/EBITDA, more in line with PVH.
Shares of Ralph Lauren closed at $106.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!