Ralph Lauren (RL): Many Moving Pieces But Raising PT - Cowen
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst, John Kernan, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) and raised his price target to $108.00 noting that inventory and gross margin are moving in the right direction with AURs increasing as unproductive SKUs are eliminated.
Consensus estimates seem fair into 2018 and the analyst expects volatility given store closures, restructuring charges and the uncertain timing of cost savings. The price target goes to to $108, from $101 on 9x EV/EBITDA, more in line with PVH.
Shares of Ralph Lauren closed at $106.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- Verint Systems (VRNT): Big EPS Miss But Hope For Improvement - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!