RadiSys (RSYS) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Needham & Company; 2nd-Half Ramps Appears Intact
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Needham & Company analyst Richard Valera cut estimates and his price target on RadiSys (NASDAQ: RSYS) to $5.00 (from $6.00) but maintained a Buy rating following mixed Q1 results although a 2nd-half ramp appears intact.
Valera commented, "While we find the incremental weakening of RSYS' audio conferencing business a bit disappointing, and this resulted in a trim to our EPS estimates, we came away from the 1Q report feeling RSYS is continuing to make solid progress in its important MRF business and is well positioned to see a strong ramp in 2H14 earnings driven by increased Software Solutions and benefit from its contract manufacturing restructuring, which could add~300bps of GM. While acknowledging some risk to our steep projected 2H ramp, we believe if RSYS can execute toward it the shares can work materially higher from current levels. Maintain Buy and $5 PT (was $6), or ~18x 2015E EPS."
The firm trims 2014 estimates, now $206MM and $0.07 NG EPS vs $208MM and $0.14 NG EPS. 2015 goes to $207MM/$0.28 from $212M/$0.32.
Shares of RadiSys closed at $3.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!