RadiSys (RSYS) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Needham & Company; 2nd-Half Ramps Appears Intact
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Needham & Company analyst Richard Valera cut estimates and his price target on RadiSys (NASDAQ: RSYS) to $5.00 (from $6.00) but maintained a Buy rating following mixed Q1 results although a 2nd-half ramp appears intact.
Valera commented, "While we find the incremental weakening of RSYS' audio conferencing business a bit disappointing, and this resulted in a trim to our EPS estimates, we came away from the 1Q report feeling RSYS is continuing to make solid progress in its important MRF business and is well positioned to see a strong ramp in 2H14 earnings driven by increased Software Solutions and benefit from its contract manufacturing restructuring, which could add~300bps of GM. While acknowledging some risk to our steep projected 2H ramp, we believe if RSYS can execute toward it the shares can work materially higher from current levels. Maintain Buy and $5 PT (was $6), or ~18x 2015E EPS."
The firm trims 2014 estimates, now $206MM and $0.07 NG EPS vs $208MM and $0.14 NG EPS. 2015 goes to $207MM/$0.28 from $212M/$0.32.
Shares of RadiSys closed at $3.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sport (HIBB) PT Lifted to $58 at Needham & Company on 'Beat and Raise' Qtr
- Topeka Capital Starts ADP (ADP) at Sell
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Datawatch Corp (DWCH) to In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!